Summary and Suggestion

 Purpose of praticum

      The purpose of practicum is to improve and develop our teaching skills and pedagog, improve English skills, get new prespektif about educational systems, study culture, and experience and prepare to be a good teacher in the future. I learned a lot from my mentor, coordinator, students, my friends, my companions, and Filipino citizens. 

     Now I know, how to manage teaching time management in the midst of a limited time, manage class, and the right learning strategy for social science lessons in a way of the cultural approach and makes students interactive and easy to understand and be confident. I am grateful that this progam would prepare me for getting better to enter the world of work after this internship program and can become competent teachers and well adapt to the middle of a dynamic world. I have also learned and appreciated different religions and cultures during the exchange.

Procedures of practicum

The duration of this progam is one month. I have had a lot of new experience and activities during these programs. The first week was orientation about schools and the campus environment. In the second week I had an observation when the resource teacher I was teaching in the class. The third week of the activities I have been doing is one of the most important aspects that teachers and prospective teachers must do when they teach that makes lesson plan based on the school Curriculum and syllabus. I also get advice and revision from resource, my teacher is related to lesson plan that I will gunukan. The fourth week is the teaching practice of teaching me subject to social science for consumption topic.

Komentar